The perfect addition for your tie collection or an awesome gift for the man in your life, this genuine Campo Del Cielo meteorite tie tack is sure to please! Campo del Cielo translates to "Field of Heaven". Though it fell to Earth more than 4000 years ago, these meteorites were finally discovered in 1576 by a Spanish military expedition, searching for a source of iron.
• Meteorites average ~1 - 1.5cm wide at their widest point
• Each weighs ~3-5g
• Origin: Campo del Cielo, Argentina / Space
• Certificate of authenticity (COA) included
• Meteorite composition: 92% iron; 6% nickel, 2% trace minerals
• Tie pin hardware is torch-soldered directly to the meteorite
• Handmade by us, and the universe. Please allow for slight variations in color, shape and size of the specimens.
• Includes gift box
Due to the high iron content, a clear protective finish has been applied to help prevent rusting.
The meteorite used in this tie tack was purchased from Argentina from a member of the International Meteorite Collectors Association (IMCA), and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.