The perfect addition for your collection or an awesome gift for the man in your life, these genuine Campo Del Cielo meteorite cufflinks are sure to please! Campo del Cielo translates to "Field of Heaven". Though it fell to Earth more than 4000 years ago, these meteorites were finally discovered in 1576 by a Spanish military expedition, searching for a source of iron.
• Meteorites average ~ 2/3" wide at their widest point
• Each weighs ~ 5g
• Origin: Campo del Cielo, Argentina / Space
• Certificate of authenticity (COA) included
• Meteorite composition: 92% iron; 6% nickel, 2% trace minerals
• Secure bullet back cufflink hardware
• Cufflink hardware is torch-soldered directly to the meteorite
• Handmade by the universe and human craftsmen. Please allow for slight variations in color, shape and size of the specimens, and slight discoloration of the hardware from the soldering process.
• Includes gift box
Due to the high iron content, a clear protective finish has been applied to help prevent rusting.
The meteorites used in these cufflinks were purchased from Argentina from a member of the International Meteorite Collectors Association (IMCA), and they come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.