Amaze someone special with this solid sterling silver and genuine meteorite space necklace!
This beautiful star-shaped pendant contains a piece of Campo del Cielo meteorite, that was first discovered in Argentina in 1576 and are thought to have impacted Earth 4,000-5,000 year ago (2,000-3,000 BC).
Each pendant will show some natural variation as they are handmade, and each piece of meteorite is unique!
The meteorite was sourced from one of the world's most respected collectors of planetary meteorites, and has been analyzed and authenticated.
• .925 Solid Sterling Silver
• Pendant measures approx. ¾" (19mm) x ¾" (19mm)
• Includes a 20-inch .925 Sterling Silver chain
• Comes in an elegant gift box
• Includes a certificate of authenticity
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.