🚀 Get it fast.
📦 All items ship from the USA.
The perfect moon themed gift! If you want to put the moon on a notebook, it doesn't get any better than this. Premium paper, smooth cover made of recycled leather, silver matte silk-screen printing. That's how it should be for a companion that inspires us: day and night.
A notebook like no other. Discover the fine, thoughtful craftsmanship of Nuuna notebooks:
• SMOOTH RECYCLED LEATHER COVER -- This intelligently sustainable material finds new purpose for high quality. Made from leather production offcuts, it is flexible, yet durable, and offers the same characteristics of genuine leather. A soft touch coating provides a smooth textural finish, making it easy to clean.
• SILVER METALLIC EFFECT SILK-SCREEN PRINT -- The cover of this notebook has been applied via silk screen printing. This craft, which was already used by artists such as Andy Warhol or Roy Lichtenstein, ensures an intensive application of paint and brilliant color results.
• MOTIF EDGES -- The motif printed book edges turn this Nuuna notebook into a three dimensional design object and allow the cover artwork to run around the book block. They also protect the book from dust and dirt.
• LAY-FLAT BINDING WITH THREAD STITCHING -- Nuuna notebooks lay perfectly flat due to their round spine, disconnected book block and solid thread stitching. This binding technique prevents page loss and ensures that you can sketch and write clean across the pages - because creativity carries infinite possibilities.
• 120g PREMIUM PAPER -- This notebook comes with robust, opaque 120g Munken paper, from sustainably managed forests. This uncoated paper works perfectly for a wide range of pens, ensuring a beautifully smooth writing experience. Its off-white tone guarantees brilliant color results.
• 3.5mm GRAY DOT GRID -- The subtle gray dot grid is suitable for both writing and sketching. It is perfect for offering guidance, without ruining your typeface or drawing.
• FLEXCOVER -- The Flexcover is soft and flexible, yet strong enough to protect your ideas.
• NUMBERED PAGES: 256
• SIZE: 165 × 220 MM (A5)
• NOTEBOOK WEIGHT: 1.41 lb.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.