Astronaut jewelry at its finest! This perfect little astronaut pendant necklace is solid sterling silver with a gold enamel helmet visor and a genuine Moldavite tektite at the center.
The genuine piece of Moldavite sits within the spacesuit, and the helmet visor is gold enamel to accurately match the look of the Apollo astronauts!
Shown to be around 14.7 million years old, Moldavites are products of cosmic nature, formed by a meteor impacting the Earth's surface and creating this green glass wonder!
NOTE: Each pendant will show some natural variation since each piece of Moldavite is unique! The exact size, shape and individual characteristics of the moldavite will vary to some extent.
The moldavite contained within this pendant was sourced from one of the world's most respected collectors of planetary meteorites, and has been analyzed and authenticated.
• Contains a genuine Moldavite tektite
• Pendant is made from .925 solid sterling silver
• Astronaut helmet visor is comprised of gold enamel
• Pendant measures approx. 0.5" (12mm) x 0.9" (23mm)
• Includes a 20-inch .925 sterling silver chain
• Comes in an elegant gift box
It’s beautiful, it’s not a full model, the back half is flat, but other than that, it’s almost exactly like the picture.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.